Buying a condominium seems to be a good idea these days. City Condos are great as second homes and also qualify highly as a potential source for long or short-term rentals. However, like any other piece of property, people should seriously take into account some important factors which affect the “livability”, equity and resale value, and maintenance of your property. Continue reading “What You Need to Know Before Buying a Condo Unit”
SHOULD I HIRE A LITTLETON COLORADO BUYER’S AGENT?
The purchase of a home is one of the most complex, high-risk, and expensive transactions most people will ever go through, yet approximately half of Denver County home buyers go to the closing table without an advocate by their side working with them. This startling research performed in separate studies by the National Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of Exclusive Buyer’s Agents, shows that many buyers do not understand the importance of having an advocate. Without someone representing their interests, how will these buyers ever know if they found the right home at the right price? The Denver housing market is huge and so is the price spectrum. Mention this article and Nicholas Bowman will provide a rebate to you upon closing should you become our client! Amount of rebate is dependent upon purchase price.
If you are an unrepresented buyer in Littleton Colorado, here are five reasons why you should hire a Littleton Buyer’s Agent:
1. BUYER’S AGENTS lower your risk. When you have a Littleton Buyer’s Agent as an advocate, you share some of the risk of home buying with your agent. Otherwise, its buyer beware. Incredibly, many areas including Denver and Littleton do not have laws or regulatory bodies in place that protect homebuyers in many situations. If you have a BUYER’S AGENT as your advocate, we will make recommendations that will assure that you are buying a home that is safe, environmentally sound and priced fairly according to the current Denver housing marketplace.
2. BUYER’S AGENTS have information you don’t have. Denver Multiple Listing Service data entry can take from one to 10 days, depending on the listing agent, his or her broker, and the rules and technology of the Metrolist. By the time the home is posted on the Internet, it could already be sold, so when you shop for homes on the Internet, you may not be seeing the most current Denver housing inventory. That’s why House Calls Realty networks with the local neighbors and brokers. We will tell other agents about you and your wish list in exchange for information about upcoming homes for sale which are not yet in the MLS or the Internet. Many Denver area homes are bought and sold this way without a sign ever going into the yard. If you want to be the buyer positioned to make first and best offers on these desirable homes, hire House Calls Realty.
3. BUYER’S AGENTS understand the current Littleton and Denver real estate market. We have invaluable house-by-house, street-by-street, and market-by-market experience which CANNOT be learned overnight. BUYER’S AGENTS who have weathered the pendulum swing between buyers’ and sellers’ markets know that the real estate market can turn abruptly. Rising and falling interest rates affect the number of available homes for sale and their prices within weeks or days. All it takes is the entrance or exit of a major employer (Federal Express, Intel, Lockheed Martin etc.) and hundreds of homes in a neighborhood can be affected. Or perhaps you are military and just got transferred away from, or to, the Buckley area. We can help you with home buying strategies and proposals that will get the right house at the best price and terms for the Denver or Aurora area.
4. BUYER’S AGENTS understand the ins and outs of the home buying process.
Less than 15 years ago, a home could be bought with a two-page contract. Now consumer-mandated seller’s disclosures, environmental and structural reports, and other legal documents have turned the home transfer into a potential minefield. As BUYER’S AGENTs, we work with up to date Colorado contracts daily, and can fully understand which points are harmful and/or beneficial to you. We a required to take annual contract update classes to understand the terms and conditions that effect the out come of the agreements. From helping you make a reasonable offer in one of the several Denver area neighborhoods, to providing for the discovery and disclosure of material facts, we can also correctly interpret information for you.
5. BUYER’S AGENTS don’t cost anything! Many potential homebuyers in Denver are unaware that the seller pays the fees for a buyer’s agent. Some people will argue that if you enter a contract without a buyer’s agent then you can get the seller (or builder) to lower his price by a commensurate amount. The problem is the homebuyer has no idea if that is a good deal or not. What good is saving a 3% commission for the seller if you made an offer 10% over current Denver market price? Whose word are you going to take, the seller, the seller’s agent or an agent that is on YOUR team?
Contact House Calls Realty today to work for you as your Littleton buyer’s agent or inquire about Buyer Agency.
If you want your house to withstand weather elements like rain, sun and snowfall for years without much hassle, it is imperative that you pay attention to various small but important aspects. One of these aspects is gutter installation and maintenance. Gutters help to collect rainwater and drain it easily from rooftop. Clogged or damaged gutters will result in water accumulating on the rooftop and siding, which can damage the wall and roof in the long run. Cleaning the gutters may not be possible for homeowners in some circumstances for reasons like poor health or possibilities of getting hurt. If you have a very big house, cleaning the gutters can prove to be tiresome task. Continue reading “Find Right Gutter Installers For Home or Business”
There are generally three options for homeowners when they reach the point of selling their homes. They can sell them themselves, they can look toward low commission realtors, and they can go for full service regular real estate agents.
While many homeowners either decide to try and sell their homes without help or go all the way toward full service realtors, the more moderate choice is the low commission realtor, and a number of homeowners have begun to explore this option in recent years. The advantages of this choice will be discussed in detail below. Continue reading “Advantages of A Low Commission Realtor”
First of all when you’re thinking about buying new windows for your home you will need to ask yourself what type of windows you want. This refers not only to the materials but to the designs too; if possible visit a showroom and test the windows yourself. Open and close them, look at the way their locks work and figure out which ones you like best. Windows open in all sorts of different ways and are suited to all sorts of different people; you will be happier long term if you know you have selected a window style that you like. Continue reading “Things to look at when buying windows”