Giving a new look to the home interior is always fascinating. There are a number of ways that can be used to bring a whole new look to your house. Moreover what is important is that you don’t need to invest a lot of money for that, just some simple steps will help to get what you want. A mountain home is like all other homes, it is inviting, warm and has a feel of its own.
Since your home interior tells a lot about you, you need to make sure that the elements you include or the style you adopt goes well with your personality. Keeping this in mind you can set forth with decorating your mountain home.
Natural accents which are glamorous and not granola;
· Include such natural elements that are quite good to look and also give an earthy feel
· Make sure it’s not a granola, pick up a wooden slab and place as a table in the living room.
· Remember to pick up such items that go well with your house without going over the top.
· You can also include stones and rocks into your décor. These have been quite popular in the last few years.
· The geode texture which is watery and with a marbleized pattern can also be included. These are stylish as well as eye catching.
The unusual neutral makes a way, use warm and nuanced gray, bid adieu to bright colour walls;
· Replace the bright blue and red walls with neutral warm shades
· Pick up different shades in light purple, gray for separate rooms along with patterns
· When you think of gray, you are reminded of the cool tones. But this is not the case. Gray gives a warm feeling to the room.
· The calmness provided by shades of gray is suitable for the mountain environment.
Found organic objects and multidimensional objects replace antiques;
· The objects and furnishing that you select must allow the room to function.
· Don’t include huge organic objects; instead opt for a few smaller ones in a room.
· Keep these found objects in the place holders away from the walking space.
· Antiques are outdated; include shell sculptures and other similar objects instead.
Wall covering and fresh fabrics that go against the traditional colour scheme;
· Incorporate fabrics that mix colours in quite an unexpected way and also create twists are in demand now.
· Add bold colours to shapes in prints, like overlapping floral designs. This style along with some other mix and match style gives a fresh look to the walls
· Choose one fabric in different colours and patterns for the various rooms
Modern sensibility and rustic materials go hand in hand;
· Pair the rustic materials with minimalistic and elegant shapes. This creates quite a refined look that is hard not to notice.
· For the workspace in your home, use a fir table with a steel base along with a modern design.
· You can also choose from other materials like leather and wood as well.
Contemporary furnishings are always elegant and stylish;
· Since you want the home to be a comfortable one and not stiff, include simple but stylish furnishing.
· Your main aim should be to create a peaceful space that is eye catching as well. Include throw pillows and floor lamps in simple designs.
The home décor at your mountain home should be appealing, stylish and comfortable. Nothing should be included just for the sake of it, but it should be wisely selected and placed. So, next time you are driving up to your new home on a mountain, don’t forget to check the driving licences. It is no ways better to drive with a licence.
Melody Cleo is a passionate blogger from Manchester, UK. In her free time, she writes articles on various topics such as technology, gadgets, travel…etc. As of now she is focusing on Driving licence UK, which provides driving licence services for UK people.