Littleton Property Management
Let us manage your Littleton rental property
House Property Management is a full-service Littleton Colorado Property management company, providing services for residential properties.
Monthly Full Littleton Property Management Service
This is our most popular option. House Calls Property Management will handle all aspects of your rental property 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you would prefer not to get a phone call at 3:00 a.m. about a leaking water heater, this option is for you.
Listed below are the services included (but not limited to):
- Complimentary consultation to appraise property to ascertain optimal rental amount
- Recommend required mending to get property in move-in condition
- All advertising and marketing of the home for a minimal fee
- Plan and conduct showings
- Provide application and policies to prospective renter
- Thorough confirmation/credit screening of applicant
- Upon blessing of all sides, execute lease agreement
- Collect 1st month’s rent & security deposit in secured funds preceding move-in
- Conduct move-in examination of the property
- Monthly rent collection
- Provide monthly statements
- Take all tenant phone calls and answer questions/concerns
- 24/7 emergency maintenance line
- Schedule and monitor maintenance
- Coordinate statement payments
- Periodic scrutiny of property
- Organize lease extensions & move-outs
- Advise on security deposit dispersion
- Retain legal services as necessary (at owner’s cost)
Leasing Only Option
This option is if you would prefer to handle the day-to-day management of your property but need someone to find a qualified tenant. House Calls Property Management will handle the first 8 items on the list above. After the lease is signed, the funds will be released to the owner. The management is then the responsibility of the owner for the length of the lease.
Why choose House Calls Property Management?
House Calls Property Management, LLC is a family-owned property management company well established in Denver and the surrounding areas. Nicholas Bowman Founded House Calls Realty in 2003. Since then, the company has grown to managing approx. 50 properties. All properties are located in Littleton, Denver, Colorado Springs, Thornton, Arvada, and Aurora. We have a long and proven track record in the property management field, take pride in our extraordinary service, and look forward to exhibiting why we are the best.
How do you advertise vacancies? Who pays advertising costs?
We advertise and market your property using the following methods:
- Our Own Website at www.housecallsrealty.com that shows descriptions, pictures and map links to your property.
- Weekly classified ads in the local paper, Canyon Courier, which also has its own website for more access.
- Additional ads may be placed in the local newspaper, based on property location.
- Local Real Estate agents and offices receive our available inventory listings through the Multiple Listing Service called Matrix.
- A sign will be put up in the yard or window, along with printed flyers, depending on location.
- We also run ads on various websites including Zillow, Rentals.com, Trulia, Craig’s List, etc., as needed.
What is your screening process for prospective applicants?
Placing qualified residents in your property is one of the most important goals as your property management company. We are very diligent with our screening for prospective tenants. We encourage you to review our rental application, policies and procedures as provided to each prospective tenant. Our professionally trained staff processes all applications through our web site. We obtain a credit report for each applicant, contact current and previous landlords for rental references, and verify current employment and income.